St Philip’s Link Club offers children a secure, safe and comfortable place to have fun before and after school. All of our staff are trained in Childcare, First Aid and Food Hygiene and are dedicated in making your child’s time at our Link Club a happy one. We have two rooms to accommodate the children, a purpose built cabin for the younger children and the small hall for the older children, so all play and craft activities can be provided to meet each age groups needs.
The club is very popular and we try to accommodate as many families as possible. If you are the parent of a child who is due to start school in September, we ask that once you have been offered a place at our school, complete an application form and send it to the email address below. We start to allocate places at the beginning of June and parents are informed by email.
Our opening times are:
Breakfast session: – 7.30 – 8.40 am
£4.50 per session – includes a healthy breakfast.
Link Club is an out-of-hours club that can be contacted as follows:
– Between 7.30am and 8.30am & 3.15pm and 6.00pm parents can contact the club direct on their mobile number.
– CABIN: 07717-105321 or SMALL HALL: 07379-553583
– Between 8.30am and 3.15pm parents can contact the school to let us know of any changes to the collection or attendance procedure for their child, as this information is passed on to staff via a message book and any alterations to collection lists are made.
– From 3.20pm when Link Club staff arrive, their mobile is turned on and parents can contact them direct, either by text, leaving a voicemail or by speaking to a member of staff.
– The Link Club email account is not manned out of hours.
Holiday Clubs are run during half term and summer holidays subject to demand. Parents will be reminded of Holiday Club dates, times and fees via the school newsletter. To book a place on any of our Holiday Clubs download an application form below.
Holiday Club dates 2019-2020:
UPDATE – Unfortunately, due to the current Covid-19 situation we will not be running a Holiday Club during the summer break this year. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family.